- Number of letters: 841
- Number of words: 1831
- Number of sentences: 1697
- Average words per sentences: 1
- Number of syllables: 288
- Syllables in words: 256
- Average syllables in words: 0.16
- Number of words in first three syllables: 53
- Percentage of word / syllables: 2.89
- Flesch–Kincaid Grade Level: 0.00
- Flesch Reading Ease: 100.00
- Coleman Liau Index: 0.00
- Automated Readability Index (ARI): 0.00
- Dale–Chall Readability: 1.00
- SMOG Index: 4.30
- Spache Readibility: 4.60
- Words not in Dale-Chall easy-word list: 111
- Words not in Spache easy-word list: 46
Scores can be interpreted as shown in the table below: Show Hide
Flesch–Kincaid Score | School Level
- 90–100 | 5th grade: Very easy to read. Easily understood by an average 11-year-old student.
- 80–89 | 6th grade: Easy to read. Conversational English for consumers.
- 70–79 | 7th grade: Fairly easy to read.
- 60–69 | 8th & 9th grade: Plain English. Easily understood by 13- to 15-year-old students.
- 50–59 | 10th to 12th grade: Fairly difficult to read.
- 30–49 | College: Difficult to read.
- 0–30 | College graduate: Very difficult to read. Best understood by university graduates.
ARI: Score | Age
Dale–Chall Score. Easily understood by.
- 0.0 — 4.9:. an average 4th-grade student or lower.
- 5.0 – 5.9:. an average 5th or 6th-grade student.
- 6.0 – 6.9:. an average 7th or 8th-grade student.
- 7.0 – 7.9:. an average 9th or 10th-grade student.
- 8.0 – 8.9:. an average 11th or 12th-grade student.
- 9.0 – 10.0:. an average 13th to 15th-grade (college) student. Hide
Important Meta Datas
Other Meta datas: